It has been a good day. I actually managed to get everything done that I wanted on a day that had additional commitments. The plumber was here fixing a leak I have in the basement. This has reeked havoc with all the rain we have had in Alabama the last 3 weeks. And, the real time killer was taking our 7 month old, 75 pound puppy, Sarge. to training. It is fun and with a large dog necessary.
Back to today’s accomplishments
- I installed and used SteemPress. Now I can create my post in WordPress and it is automatically posted in Steemit as well. I still need to figure out tags but thanks to a comment by @lisamgentile, I learn about default tags which helps. Pictures transfer fine and the posts show up in Steemit very quickly. This is going to be a big help.
- I completed my 3rd ‘surf 1000 sites’ on SeaLifeHits with the AngryCrab surf badges. Only need 7 more to complete the ‘Surf More’ Mastery task. I hope the Angry Crab surf badges show up tomorrow but that is not likely from what I know.
- I did some work on cleaning up my blog bobswork.com but still have a lot to do. It has been so long since I used a WordPress blog that I am going to have to relearn a bunch of stuff.
- I did 4 lessons in the CTP training. I would have liked to have done more but time didn’t allow more.
- I did several Scavenger hunt’s on CTP.
- And finally, I had enough time to write this post.
Hopefully, I can be as productive tomorrow as I was today. I need to
- Start cleaning up my blog
- Create the second splash page I need for the SeaLifeHits Mastery Challenge
- Of course create a new post in my quest to post 366 days in a row
- Do the normal surfing necessary.
- Do some CTP training
- Comment on posts on Steemit and CTPtalk
We will see what tomorrow brings.
PS – As always, your comment are not ony welcome, they are encouraged. The only way I am going to get better is with your help. Thank You